Aikisanté offers massage in Brussels.
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage can range from light stroking to deep pressure. It has a beneficial effect on your body and mind.
Benefits of massage
Massage is widely regarded as a part of integrative medicine. As a result, it is increasingly being offered alongside standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Benefits of massage may include:
- Reduction of stress and increased relaxation
- Promotion of sleep
- Reduction of pain, muscle aches and tension
- Improving circulation, energy and alertness
- Decrease of heart rate and blood pressure
- Improvement of immune function
This causes your breathing to slow down, your stomach to rumble. Your body enters a state of complete tranquillity, filling your body and mind with pleasant sensations. After just one session, the body begins to respond to massage therapy.
Go for a well-deserved cocooning break! Our method fits perfectly within our vision of promoting your well-being.
Are you looking for a moment of relaxation of body and mind? Discover the beneficial effects of a massage in Brussels with oil or hot pebbles. You can also offer this as a gift !
If you are less mobile, we also offer the possibility of a massage on a chair. Treatments on site are also possible if this would be for several people, for example a family or a work circle.
As standard we offer a choice of the following treatments
- full body massage based on oils …. 50€ (1u)
- relaxing back massage based on oils …. 30€ (1/2u)
- full-body massage with warm pebbles …. 60€ (1u)
- relaxing back massage with warm pebbles …. 40€ (1/2u)
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information!
+32 477 20 42 82 Nadine Zenthner
a.s.b.l. Aikidojo Shinbukan – 13 Schoolstraat – 1853 Strombeek Bever